Friday, March 07, 2008

I recently got a very nice email from Peanut. It made me smile and jump around a little bit. Unfortunately I haven't replied to the mail yet, but I probably will after I finish this entry. He has received a fellowship or grant or just something incredible from a university in Florida and he has gotten married. I am amazingly happy for him, but also amazingly jealous. He's probably going to read this and call me a bitch or something. I don't care. I'll be jealous.















Anyway, I think I'm going to be bringing one of my more tumultuous friendships to an end very soon. I've been trying for quite sometime to break myself free of Jun, but it has been more than a little hard. I hate to see anything end. It is so bad at times that I will put off finishing a book for days... weeks even. I have been doing that with Jun, but now the Jun saga has taken a very interesting turn.





His ex-boyfriend has appeared and has brought with him some of the juiciest gossip I have ever heard. Apparently Jun has:


been arrested


been to jail


been involved with illegal gambling


reneged on about 80,000 yen of rent


punched a hole into some one's wall


lobbed dishes at the same some one's head


had sexual relations with a twelve year old boy while in Germany


and many more things that just boggle the mind





At first I didn't want to believe the ex-boyfriend but the more I thought about it the more it all started to seem true. It makes perfect sense. All of these allegations add up to an individual that I really don't think I should be associating with especially while in a foreign country. So it is with a heavy heart that I have decided to officially release him back into the wild AFTER he gives me back my 10,000 yen.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amen on the first comment