Monday, April 10, 2006

Rushed... kinda

I really don`t have much time to get a decent "write" on. I`m actually paying for this time. I`m at this internet cafe... 400 ¥ an hour. The words highway robbery come to mind. Anyway, I`m fighting this japanese keyboard and just wanted to report that today has been my best day in Ogaki yet.
I honestly didn`t do much today. I went bowling, to the arcade, saw a movie, and ate lunch with a couple of my coworkers. I guess that counts as a lot.

anyway. My schedule at the school is hectic. I think my boss is pushing me off on the parents at a reduced rate and that is why I keep getting more and more students everyweek. right now I`m up to forty students. That doesn`t sound like a lot but at least fifteen of those students are private lessons. Private lessons are a pain because you have to prepare a complete different lesson plan for that little bastard.

I`m a little scatter brained right now. I`ll com back and fix this.






I want to get rehired though. I want to do this for about three years, so I have to put foward my good face. At all times.

My apartment is cool. I like it. I`ve said that before.

I have pictures. I always seem to end up at a computer with internet at awkward times though. I`m gonna have to start carrying my flash drive everywhere.

No comments: