Tuesday, October 31, 2000

I'm Sorry I Can't Have Sex With You

My friend Trevis has been bugging me about having sex with him... again.

I have refused his offer about six times all ready but he knows that he is starting to wear me down. He knows that I want a little sex, but he should know that I refuse to be an easy lay. He is whining because he has gone almost three weeks without getting some. Personally I think that is his fault. He and I both know a nympho who would love to pleasure Trevis with his body. Hell if I could get in touch with the boy I would take him up on it. He is so fine. But I am not having sex for a while. Not that I'm abstinent or anything. It's just that I decided that I wouldn't again until I felt I was ready. Besides last time I gave Trevis a blow job I got diarrhea. Very unnice.

Besides I don't really like him that way. And it is a major turnoff to hear him talking about all these guys that he likes. Oh God he has found another person that I went to high school with who is gay. I knew about this person the entire time but I never was certain. This guy named Fernando (Mr. Tatoo...he put that in my senior book under his name.)

(((((((((intense moment))))))))))

Was I surrounded by gay people and just refused to see it. have I shielded my eyes from the light that enveloped everyone around me.........

)))))))moment over(((((((

Oh the things around me. Maybe I should come out. I damn near blurted it out to my mother Sunday. Thank God I had to go to work. There is a good chance that i would have been homeless right now.

Still, I think they should know....eventually...at least.

Oh this guy that I knew from high school read my diary. Turns out he is gay.oo. I have been surrounded and never knew. Maybe I should buy some glasses. Or some pills.

No comments: