Wednesday, November 01, 2000

Annoyed

Why do some people always feel the need to stand on a soap box and declare how much they don't like stuff? You know the worst is when they get upset about criticism. How can you be upset when you put your thoughts or whatever in a public forum? You put all your crap on display and then get upset when someone casually points out a pattern.

This has been the case with a certain individual. I told him that his diary was basically a " I hate this and that list". I did not just sit down and look one time and see that. This guy whines like a fucking baby. It is really annoying. He then took it upon himself to try to call me out like I would be hurt by that. Then some little heifer backed him up by calling me a fascist.( I can't help it if I know what is best for the world. LOL) I can't say I'm upset. But you have to expect opinions to be thrown back at you when you throw yours.

but you should probably see this diary for yourself.

it is called: welcome to my hell by: Shot~2~Hell

Go take a look. Tell him what you think. Be "nice

No comments: