Monday, November 06, 2000

Twenty

I think I have found the solution to my problem. I need a man or a woman......a person, dammit. I am tired of being by myself. I'm able to handle being by myself but it is starting to get really old. I'm fed up, but I know why I can't seem to get anyone. I'm 18. That leaves my options for a relationship in high school. High school girls to be exact. Once again I'm 18. That leaves more options with males in their twenties. This I can handle.

The problem is I don't like high school girls, and I'm trapped in this little dead end town of idiots. All the good gay men are not here. They are far away. I'm not sure where, but if I could get on a real college campus I might be able to locate a concentration of them. If I could do that I might be able to live a little more. Okay, I would live a looooooottttttttt more. Not saying I would be a freak but about three steps behind that.

But, I'm here surrounded by the gay guys Iknow about who don't know about me. It's actually funny. Trevis goes out, like the Lycos dog, and gets the names of random people that I went to high school with who are gay and tells me. I hate to say it but sometimes I exploit him for the information he can give. I would never act on the information but it is still so nice to have it.


No comments: