Monday, November 06, 2000

In This Moment

Last night after I came home from work and finished reading the latest issue of Men's Health I went to the bathroom and started to give birth. Halfway through the birthing ordeal I heard my father stumble out of his room coughing and vomiting.( my father has really bad acid reflux disease.) It sounded kind of bad. He was coughing and spitting, so I went to check on him. When I went around the corner he was naked. My first impulse was to go back around the corner and start gagging and ripping at my eyes, but I stayed there and asked if he was alright and if he wanted some water or something. He said no so I went back in my room and got to bed. Just then I was over come by a feeling of euphoria. Might be because I was just happy to get into bed. anyway, I started thinking about my father. I realized that I shouldn't hate him as much as I do sometimes, and I really should not dwell in the past. He made me do a few things that I never got over. (I'll explain those in a later entry. I assure you it is nothing perverted, just stupid.) Anyway, I thought he is just a person who has done his best to do "right" by me my entire life. In the moment that I saw him naked and coughing, spewing bile into a trash can, I realized he was just a person. He can feel vulnerable just like the rest of us. As much as I hate to admit it. I love my daddy.

Somehow that feeling got transferred to the world and I felt good.

**********************

(sorry but this must be said.)

damn that guy is sexy.

**********************

I felt completely good. All was well with the world, my world at that moment. why don't they make pills that give you that?

Sorry about the fine-guy break.

No comments: