Thursday, November 02, 2000

College

I think it is safe to assume that I'm in hell. It is so difficult to get any information off the Internet. I just want to get out of Moss Point! Is that asking to much? No..... I know what the problem is. I must shoot higher. YES! I shall escape this prison. I shall boldly go into the world and take over all that I want everything that I have wanted I shall do my best to have. But the small things are easiest to do.

List of things to get during my world takeover:

1. One white cat and one black cat

2. Large gutted out old factory( preferably from the industrial revolution)

3. One Viper. Preferably Indigo colored.

4. All the money I see.

5. One large yacht. With parents on it. Circling Antarctica.

6. Chihuahua mixed(naturally)_ with a Great Dane. No genetic engineering. All natural. hehe

7. The original copy of Salvador Dali's "the tempting of St. Paul"

I think that will do it.

Wait.

8. One fine ass boyfriend

9. One fine ass girlfriend.

That should do for now.

No comments: