Friday, November 03, 2000

Dreaming

Up until recently I was doing a good job of not thinking about Tyrone. We, Tyrone and myself, have a sort of history. We go back about three years now and from the moment I met him I have been crazy about him. I'm not sure if he always knew that, but I did.

Last night my friend Kristina came to blockbuster to visit me. Let me say now i was simply ecstatic.....well maybe more like pleased. I was very happy to see her. anyway she took me to get something to eat. she told me that she had just come from the hospital and her grandmother will probably die within a month.

She seems to be taking it well: far better than I would in a situation like that. I did not know how to comfort her or if I should even try. She eventually stated that she did not want to talk about it anymore. I'm still worried about her though. She is a very special girl.

Eventually she managed to get to the subject of Tyrone. She asked me if I really hated Tyrone.( You see Tyrone told me That he did not want to talk to me anymore. I guess I told her that I hated him now) Anyway i thought about it. I don't hate him. Never have never will. Sure he pisses me off whenever i get near him for to long but I think I love him. That is scary to me. I don't exactly like to do the love thing.

Anyway we stopped talking about that. Then she took me back to blockbuster and we talked in the parking lot for about forty-five minutes. Just like old times at McDonald's. Anyway we parted company and went home. Apparently Kristina's question's about Tyrone jarred loose a few bricks in the wall that I've built to deal with him. I had the most bizarre dream and he was at the center of it.

In the dream, I was standing in a big room talking on the phone. My little sister came in and told me that there was a guy at the door for me. Well I went to the door and no one was there. Then I heard someone call my name from my parents bedroom. I went in there and there he was. I told him I missed him and went to give him a hug. Just then my parents pulled up. I went out of their room thinking he would follow me but he did not. He hid under some pillows. I tried to bye him some time so he could go to my room without being seen. Then my father was talking to me and his stomach was pressing against my penis.( yes that is the weirdest part of the entire dream. ewwwww.) Well by the time my father stopped talking to me my mother had gone into her room an was making her bed up. Tyrone comes out from under the pillows and tries to make it out of the room. My mother starts screaming, "WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN HERE?" Then I try to walk him to the door and give him a hug before leaving and my mother sees us and starts screaming, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" (You see my family doesn't know about me. That is probably for the best right now anyway.) While I'm hugging Tyrone I think i had an orgasm. (that was funny)

Anyway, I don't enjoy dreaming about Tyrone. I love him but he has decided that he wants no part of me so I'm not going to beat myself up thinking about him.

by the way. Thank you Kristina.

No comments: