Wednesday, November 29, 2000

Cher Cher Le Femme

i love Napster. I love it. i love it so much. I finally found that song i wanted. Cher Chez Le Femme. By Dr. Buzzard's Savannah band. I love the song. It is so nice.

I think I managed to make a fool of myself last night. I also think I destroyed my managers opinion of me. See last night I went to work and i was really tired. I think I ate some candy to perk me up a bit. It worked but kept going for about three ours. And in that time i managed to jokingly curse at all my co-workers. Ask why most white people lack ass. And fall into a laughing spell that lasted about ten minutes. They really don't know what to make of me now. of course, I'm happy. You have no idea how hard it is to pretend to be quiet. Even though I am quiet and somewhat soft spoken. I think I destroyed that little act last night though.

Everyone should hear Chez Cher Le femme

then they should listen to Cher Chez Le Ghost

No comments: