Friday, December 01, 2000

Does It Qualify?

I wonder have I been having a bad day or not so I'll just explain it up until this point.

1. I went to bed TODAY at about 1 then got up at about 7 so I could go to school.

2. When I woke up my throat felt like I had been force fed glass.

3. My nose runs whenever I am near a crowd of five or more.

4. My cold and my job and my lack of sleep has left me feeling tired. So tired that I actually feel a little delirious. I ran a red light after coming to a complete stop. I was so worried I get a ticket.

5. I forgot my papers to audit my class so i had to drive back home and get them.

6. On the way back my stomach started hurting really bad and I realized that if I didn't make it home soon I would ruin my car seat.

7. When i got home my father was here and started shouting at me for coming home in the middle of the day.

8. I haven't eaten since about 4pm yesterday.

9. That headache I had yesterday is staring to creep back.

10. My family is making ride to Jackson to watch a football game in freezing weather.(I love them so much)

Personally I think its a good day, but it might just be me and my damn rosy eyed look on life again. what do you think?

No comments: