Wednesday, December 06, 2000

I Have Got To Stop Dreaming

You ever see those TV shows where the guy or girl is daydreaming about a stranger walking over and just fucking the Hell out of them.

Well I having one of those dreams about almost every person in this Library. Especially this cute number right across from me.

This probably isn't good for me today. I'm trying to keep my happy stick in check today.(I'm being a rebel. I'm hangin' free. I'm...I'm... to lazy to was my clothes so I have no underwear to wear. HAHA.) Anyway got to keep myself in check don' need to accidentally poke some one's eye out.

I had a very interesting dream last night. i dreamed I overcame my fear of snakes(not likely) and my friend was playing with one near me. I didn't think anything of it until someone came over and started fighting over the snake with him. Well naturally the snake did not like this so it started snapping at both of them. they figured they should hold it s mouth shut and they did. But all of a sudden this lady runs over and says let the snake go because it can still get them. Just then the snakes body splits open and starts taking in the face of one of the guys. At that point I felt it necessary to wake up.

Very weird dream. Cute snake. Weird dream.

No comments: