Thursday, December 07, 2000

Ooh Touch Me...

Once upon a time when I was in the third or fourth grade I met a boy. Not just any boy a really cute boy. I was in a program for gifted students. (I still don't know how I pulled of that scam) Oh yeah..giftewd...students. We were in the back of this old dirty gymnasium in some rat infested classroom because that's the only place they could put us. Anyway the boy, who was "surprisingly" white was very pleasing on the eyes, and very smart. Anyway, one day we all went to the bathroom and stood around this "thing" we were expected to pee in. we did pee on several occasions. Anyway the only problem with this type of pee "thing" was that you could see what everyone else was packing. I often took it upon myself to take a quick survey of the room. (so much fun, so young.)

One day it was me and the white boy. As always i took it upon myself to look and realized he was looking to. I was "kinda" shocked. I never had someone look back. Anyway he reached over and grabbed me. Then he let go and left.

I just felt like taking a walk down memory lane as I stare at Dale( severely cute guy 2 seats over.) I'm going to marry him one day.

No comments: