Monday, December 04, 2000

Losing Religion?

LOsing religion, losing faith, no longer believing in the Grand design. Damn atheist. Damn "Christian" Hypocrites.

What is the point of religion. where did it come from? Why is it necessary? If there is some divine entity why is it so obsessed with us. Are we so special? I want nothing more in the world than to just be left untouched. Not because I want to run hellishly through the world causing pain and suffering to small children, but because I just want to relax, spread my wings, think...without thinking that there is this shark person cruising around in my head cataloging all my thoughts.

How do you lose religion? In the south you simply get pissed off. But is it actually possible to lose your religion. If you have had any contact with any religious happening you have been affected. It, the experience, has been internalized. You now have the shine. I guess youcould call it that. For the rest of your life it will affect you. It will help form who you are. Actually just like any other experience does. It is no different than falling of a bike, getting a dog, being attacked and maimed by said dog. All these experiences have their affect. Now why is it that religious things get some extra weight in forming you.

Okay enough of that. Just rambling anyway.

I read the most interesting diary. Candy Perfume Boy. very interesting. Very deep. Not quite as superficial as the other mutherfuckers runnning around here.

No comments: