Sunday, December 10, 2000

Last Night

Last night was my friends Christina's birthday. I planed to take her to the movies and to dinner or something like that. I invited just about everyone I knew because I knew that half of them would not come. The crowd slowly shrank(as expected to four people including myself. Scot, Kristina, Christina, Ryan(Kristina's boyfriend) and me. we waited until about 9:45 for Christina to call and say she was ready to go. When she finally called I picked her up and we all left in Sot's car to go to mobile to the movies....blah,blah, blah. (the details of the movie are a little useless.we saw Little Nicky that is all that counts.) Okay on the way back Christina was her usual jovial self, whilst Kristina was a little quiet. I wonder what she was thinking. Scot rubbed my leg. ( yeah)

Alright after Scot dropped us off at McDonald's so we could retrieve our cars he proceeded to hug me and Christina then he dry humped me while Christina screamed cuz she was caught up in it. I like it when Scot humps me. It makes me feel safe. Actually i just feel good with him. Anyway as I drove Christina home she started going on and on about Scot. You see Scot is so cute and fine in his on way. It's not that he's super sexy cause he's not. He's just got something about him. The face of a teenager, the intellect of an "adult" and charm out of this world. I just feel good with him, but he's straight. how sad. Anyway I think he would be perfect for Christina

No comments: