Tuesday, December 05, 2000

(in french) Hubert

His name sounds so much sweeter in french. But then again it reminds me of goobers and i hate those things. so I guess its a bad association. Well Hubert, Tyrone that boy...these three acted as one and read my diary. The three probaly blushed when they saw all the things i wrote about him.

I'm glad he read it though. It is hard for me to articulate with words exactely what I feel. I really don't like talking about myself. luckily I can write for days and days on end about myself. I could probaly write for centuries on just how splendid a burning leaf could be if it realized it were burning.

I hope he understands me better now. He probaly understood me already though. He does have one of the best perspectives of who I am. God I miss our conversations that would go late into the night until we realized that we had just spent five ours talking about nothing at all. I miss the way he use to look at me.

I can live without it though. I must. Maybe I can find someone who will appreciate my little oddball ways as much as he did.

My friend Tracy broke up with her boyfriend. Well actually he broke up with her. I on the other hand want to get with her btu she has sworn off guys. The sad part is that i can't help but believe her bacause i know she is bi. Oh the humanity. I need Tracy. She could be the Yin for my Yang. Probaly not be she is so beautiful.

Oh Gawd! I doting on a girl. So sad.....maybe not.

No comments: