Thursday, December 07, 2000

I Knew

Finally Finally, I have the proof that I need. I know. Simple as that. I know, actually I knew.But I am certain now. I n addition to Michael Trevis likes me. He finally said it. I got him to say it. Golly, it was to easy. He asked me if Tyrone and I were in a relationship. I said no and told him sorry. Then I went back and said yes I wanted to be in a relationship. He then made some remark about how me and Michael are the only people he could see himself involved with seriously right now. [Okay, I paraphrased a little but I'm trying to condense a conversation here!]

I knew it. For him to equate me with the looooovvvvvve of his life Michael has got to mean something. But I told him I don't see him that way even if we have had sex a couple of times.

Oh God. I was so mean to him. I just told him no then move right along without considering his feelings. Oh I'm sooooo bad. Not! well maybe today.

No comments: