Saturday, November 25, 2000

Look

Let's face the truth. My only means of being at peace with God or my religion is to simply avoid the subject. Most times it works. I try to put out of my mind the "damnation" that religious people try to pour on my head. Recently though my sister says her eyes have been open to god. Now she is asking me all kinds of retarded questions bout what I believe in. The sad part is I really don't know. I put it so far out of my mind that I have never put it to any deep thought. Why? Because it hurts. The most religion i get a week is when I go to church and even then I try to go to sleep so that i don't leave feeling like shit. It never works. But

She wants answers. I want to be left alone. she wants to save my soul. But all I hear is that she wants to make me a bliind follower. Maybe its just me.

No comments: