Wednesday, November 29, 2000

How I've Missed You

Oh I know why my head hurts. It's constipated. Yep, constipated. Build-up of thoughts, opinions, quiet rants and hell, poetry. I never thought I would do it but my failing grade in french inspired me to write a poem about thins guy in my college algebra class. That one sucks. Really bad. but i wrote another. I let someone laugh it.

uhh, there is a stink on my finger

Did you put here. Damn man

you stink. Not like your sister either

*sniff* like your mother, hell, maybe your grandmother

where are you goin'? You always do this shit to me

you come with your shiny crown of thorns and slap it on me

Why do you always leave. Am I actually that

bad. I try to be good. I know that you're good

We know that we're good but we know that we will never see that good.

You stink. you and your beliefs, you and all your grief, you with all your beauty, you. You put this stink on my finger.

Yep, Yep I know that probably sucks big. But i was inspired so It doesn't matter.

No comments: