Sunday, November 12, 2000

Charming a Snake

Last entry i pretty much made it known that I did not plan to have sex with Trevis. My mother had managed to ruin my plans of going to mobile. This was all on friday during the day.

Friday Night

I went to work where I had to work with Tuan again. It is really weird being around him sometimes. He laughs way to much about silly stuff. Anyway after I got off work I went up to McDonald's and invited Kristina and Michael and Ryan (Kristina's boyfriend). I had to leave quickly though because Mike the manager on duty is an asshole and they were kind of busy. So I went home and ordered pizza. (yum)

Later that night I went back up to McDonald's and lead the children back to my house. Somehow this guy named Scot managed to get grouped in with them but I didn't mind. Michael road with me (so happy) but he went on and on about his girlfriend (kill the bitch). Of course I just smiled and pretended to be interested while i tried desperately to turn up the radio. Well the McD kids came over walked around my house looked at my T.V. then left.

somewhere before i went to get the McD kids Tyrone and Christina called from Mobile. I was just a wee bit shocked that he voluntarily called me. I fought my first reflex and decided to be nice and talk to him. I didn't know what to say so Christina proclaimed that something had to be wrong with me. So untrue. I was just fine I had just hit a silent spot.

******I thought Friday was rather uneventful but I guess it is a pretty good way to ease into Saturday.******

Saturday Day

Saturday started off pretty dull. I woke up and walked around a bit. I took a movie back to work and waited desperately for about five o'clock. I was waiting on Christina to call me. And say Tommie I am here to save you from the silent Hell that you call home. Give me your hand and be led to the land of Chinese food.

She never came. I started to starve to death. As my small intestine started the first battle of the day with my large intestine Trevis called. He wanted to come over and play on the Internet. He posted some silly add on Yahoo under my screen name. If you want to see it go to Yahoo and look up ORYH. Well he got through and we went to watch some t.v. in the den. For some odd reason he seemed to not be watching the Power puff girls like I was. He was staring at me with his legs spread apart and a little tent in his pants. You can probably guess what else happened so I'll just keep the details to dialogue only.

************************

Me: why are you not watching t.v.?

Trevis: cause I'm looking at something else?

Me:(thinking) Damn he's is going to try to make a whore of me. Doesn't he have a man?

Me: Trevis I think I know what you want.

Trevis: ...........

Me: What about your boyfriend, Sergio?

Trevis: What about him? He called Fernando last night.

*****Fernando is Sergio's ex.

trevis: Why he calling his ex?

Me: I don't know. What do you want?

Trevis: (trying to look sexy).................

Me:(thinking) Has he been reading my mind? Does he know how much I want sex? Damn what should I do? Should I let him make a whore of me one more time?

Me: Dammit! Drop em'

*************************

Why do I have no control? Maybe it is a guy thing. Anyway when we..err..he got through I felt really awkward. Do you know what he did? He called his boyfriend. I felt so cheap. I kept him to drop fifty on the table.

By the way Christina did not call until a while after Trevis left. Tyrone called before she did though. I like talking to him. He is so nice to talk to. I miss that.

later on Saturday night

When Christina finally called me we agreed to watch a movie at my house. Me Christina and Tyrone. He agreed to it so the plan was set. Christina came up to blockbuster about 11:50. (I told her to be there at 11:45. she is so disobedient) We got a movie then but i didn't get off work until 1:30. so I had little magic sitting in the parking lot for about an hour in a half. I felt so bad. Anyway we picked up Tyrone and went to my house to watch perfect storm. It was alright but It could have been better. Anyway we laughed a good bit. i was having fun but Christina had to live. Tyrone stayed. I considered trying to put the moves on him but thought against it. anyway we finished watching the movie. And realized it was about 3 in the morning. i really did not want to take him home then so I offered to let him stay here. He said "whatever". So I told him he could sleep on the couch and then reluctantly told him he could sleep in my bed (with me). I so did not want that to sound like an invitation for sex. Apparently it did not. (sigh of relief) so we talked for a while and it ended up being about 4:45 before I decided I was getting in bed. He realized he couldn't sleep any more so i let him come in my room and play Resident Evil. I hate him. He makes that game seem so easy. He had like a thousand bullets five minutes into the game. (bastard0 anyway when five o'clock rolled around he tried to go to sleep on the couch.

He said it was uncomfortable and suddenly showed up in my bed. Scared the hell out of me. (but it also made me happy. I always wanted him to be that close to me while we were going out) Anyway we fell asleep and that was the night. I took him home this morning and that is it.

Now, Sunday morning

I can't sleep and I'm can barely feel my fingers. I am soooo cold. But pleased for today.

No comments: