Tuesday, November 07, 2000

Jeremy

There was this guy that I was totally in love with last year. I had to share a couple of classes with him even though he was younger. He was so beautiful. He was smart, sexy, almost perfect. I loved to just look at him. His name was Jeremy. Doesn't that sound nice on your lips.

Anyway I saw him again last Sunday and came close to slapping myself. How the hell could I have been in love with such a thin, stuck-up son of a bitch. I give you this. He is still cute, but I did not realize how thin he was. Maybe. Maybe i WAS JUST IN LOVE WITH THE IDEA OF HIM BEING GAY. I don't know. That seems to be the problem with me. I fall in love with the idea and not the fact.

I like ideas. It is so easy to get a bundle of them together and blind yourself from the real world. Maybe that what they mean by looking at the world through rosy colored glasses. Maybe. I wish I had never seen Jeremy again. I enjoyed thinking about him but now i think I'll move him to a lesser file in my brain.


No comments: