Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Wednesday 3:46 pm

It feels as though my throat is on a fire. well maybe not fire yet, but what started as a smal spark yesterday has grown overnight into a white hot ember that threatens to engulf my mouth and throat in flames at any moment.

This is bad.

"Why," you ask.

Because I have someone I want to see this weekend... my boyfriend.

Yes BITCHES. At long last, almost 4 years, I have a boyfriend and he is so sweet and cute and nice and MINE!!!! and I guess I'm his too and that is good. very good. (doing the sacred happy dance. join me if you know the steps.)

****they are showing "towel exercise" on tv. japanese people are weird. They all have big kool-aid grins on their faces. hmm... the models... err.. athletes speak excellent english. but they are japanese.****

But my throat is acting truly funky and I don't want to make him sick. But I really want to see him this weekend.

Thanksgiving was last week. It was nice. It makes the second Thanksgiving that I have not been with my family. I spent it with my friends, last year I was just by myself. We went to Outback Steakhouse. It was nice. Robert came (that is my boyfriend's name) and four of my other friends and we gorged ourselves on things that we should not and simply can not eat everyday. I had a steak, a few cheese fries, part of a blooming onion and a piece of chocolate cake that I am sure made me cum all over myself. It was so good and so big and so warm. It was the first slice of chocolate cake I've had in about ten or twelve years. Why so long? Because I don't like most chocolate baked goods. Brownies are okay, but cookies and cakes usually recieve a huge NO GO. This cake though has somehow slipped passed my chocolate defenses. Which is wy I am considering going back to Outback for a nother slice on New Year's Day.

****I wonder. Will the trains be running on New Year's?****

Are you incredibly gay if you start wondering how much better a room would look with new light fixtures and a few tasteful wall hangings? Maybe not.

Okay. I have class now. Peace

No comments: