Saturday, December 23, 2006

At long last winter vacation has started. Most of my friends have goe home (back to their respective countries) or have vacation plans. I am poor. So I am able to only stay in my little cold apartment and drink with whomever decides to grace me with their precense. So far there have been no takers.

Actually my vacation started yesterday. My boyfriend is going back to america. My neighbors boyfriend is too. So we are gonna chill on Christmas Eve and try to get really drunk. Like really drunk. Like shoot a gun in the air and hope it lands on your enemies head drunk. This japanese boy is gonna be here too. My neighbor and I both get really flirty when we are drunk and that boy like looks at you with these take me now eyes. I'll have to be on good behavior. I'll just tell myself that he is a moron... laying ass up on my bed.

I really don't feel like writing. I just feel bored. I hate vacations. They just seem to go and go and go and go some more. With no end in sight. I don't have to work again until January 6. I'm not a work-a-holic. I just don't like to be bored. You can only masturbate so much.

No comments: