Friday, February 10, 2006

introducing myself to Strangers

I couldn't sleep last night. It was like three in the morning and I just decided to do a little work. I added some pictures to this thing. Played with the color and wrote letter to my new coworkers in Ogaki. The letter I wrote was pretty crappy. I told them I was excited about coming to work with them... three times. I actually counted in the letter. I made it into a joke really. I hope they know that writing letters to people you have never met is really hard.

I'm supposed to write a greeting for the kids too. One of my coworkers, Spencer, told me to send a picture with it. I think I found one that's okay. I actually don't like it. I don't like picture's of myself. I prefer to take pictures of other people or things. Me I'm just not photo worthy. Anyway I'm about to go bathe a few cars.

Y'know I actually think these entries are getting worse.

No comments: