Thursday, March 22, 2007

Stirring a Hornets Nest

I actually don:t think their are any hornets in Japan. Maybe large stinging bees and wasp, but not hornets. Hmm, what is the difference between a wasp, a hornet, and a bee anyway?

Anyway, Jun came over last weekend, we seem to be spending every weekend together lately, and we chilled a bit. We went to all night karaoke with some of my friends on Saturday and on Sunday we cleaned my (already clean in my eyes) apartment. It was horrible. he made me move shit and throw shit away. It was like cleaning with my mother, but better because I could look at his butt. He has a nice one.  

Anyway, we finished cleaning, we even cleaned the shower, and Jun started to cook dinner. As he was cooking he started to get chills. Well by the time he finished he was shivering and not able to eat. I could eat because we had not eaten all day and it was like 6:30. Well he lays down and starts gagging... on my bed. At this point I`m like contemplating sending his sick ass on his merry way because playing nurse has never been one of my strong points. I just lack a serious bedside manner. I guess its from my mom never allowing me to use being sick as an excuse to get out of anything.

So while he is threatening to vomit I press a trash can to his face and scream... say as gently as possible with the threat of vomit on MY BED looming in the distance that I am going to go buy some medicine. Which I do. I take my time doing it too. Because as I mentioned, we`ve been spending every weekend together. Like from Friday night to Sunday evening. For once in my life I am oversexed. I want my space back. The weekend is my time to lie around and ponder life`s mysteries. Like how long will it take that spiderweb on my wall to decompose... do they even decompose?

So I strolled slowly to get him some medicine and when I came back he took it, crawled into one of my teachers, and asked (demanded?) that I join him on the bed to keep him warm. I did and he sweated onto my back. The medicine knocked him out for a while. when he woke up he felt slightly better and insisted on kissing me... infecting me.

Long story short. He only got sick AFTER cleaning my apartment. Like within an hour. I was sick the next day. I`m not sure if its because of him or the room. He has missed two days of work thus far and *sigh* yeah, he shouldn`t have been so gung-ho about cleaning the room.

My shit fights back apparently.

my time at the cafe is up. gotta go.

No comments: