Tuesday, March 13, 2007

things that will never happen and are completely unexpected... Again

Where the fuck is that groundhog? I mean did he or did he not see his fucking shadow? Better question, does his rulings in America mean anything here in Japan?

On to the entry...

1. My dick has hopelessy, madlessly, insanely in love. I, on the other hand, am still trying to decide if my like of Jun will ever grow...

we need bed rules. jun is a wild sleeper. like crazy wild. like i felt like could have climbed the wall the way he was pushing me into it. and he is a cover thief. we need rules. i'm gonna have to sit him down and say that i will hit him in the middle of the night if necessary. my ass doesn't like getting a sudden puff of ice on it in the middle of the fucking night.

2. Some, my gay uncle Eddie and Auntie Tim (they would kill me if they heard those titles), would argue that one of the main reasons for me "fleeing" across the ocean to the Land of Bird Flu and Vending machines was to get some muh needed paractice in living openly... gayly? They would be right... kinda... ok. They're very right. On that one point at least.

That is why I am a bit shocked that I am now in a relationship in which I am being hidden from this guy's family. Actually I seem to only be meeting guys who are only gay in the dark. Well there were two fellows who were gay by day, but one of them is true freak and the other feels that he is too old to look for anything other than sex.

Now I don't want someone who is waving a flag and has "It's Raining Men" set to repeat on his iPod. Right now I would accept a simple introduction. Just a simple "This is my good friend, Knight." (the quotation marks there stand for the "you-know-what-I-mean" look that would be required to satisfy me.)

All I really want is a solid vague introduction, but instead, yesterday, I was given the overwhelming joy of sitting in a little small car in what feels like zero degree weather for 20 minutes while his brother comes over to pick up his dogs. Those fucking dogs are adorable by the way. Then he calls me and says that I can walk down one street, around the fucking corner, down another fucking street and then finally up the three flights of stairs to his apartment. Naturally I was... am a little pissed.

I shouldn't be though. Meeting the family is a big step.

3. After 3 dates and a lot of fornication Jun has asked me to move in with him. How did it go down you ask? Let me tell you...

Me: (me sitting on the couch rubbing my hands after just coming in from the cold) Lah Dee Dah Doo Deee (I'm singing dammit. I forgot the actual song so I'm just gonna guess.)
Jun: (suddenly looking up at me) You want to live here.

See his English isn't that good so when he asks questions they sometimes sound like statements.

Me: Huh?
Jun: You want to live here with me. (moving across the room to me)
Me: What? Wait! Are you asking me to move in with you?
Jun: You want to live here with me. (grabbing my butt and smiling sweetly in my face)
Me: (Softly) Wow. Do you want me to move in with you?
Jun: Yeah I think I would enjoy you.
Me: I... I... I have to think about it.

...and so I have. My conclusion is simple. Less than a month of dating does not equal shared rent. I'm stil trying to jump whole is he my boyfriend hurdle. Cause we are going to karaoke this weekend with my friends and I hae to decide how I will introduce him. I mean I, of course, want more than a simple title. The chance to share a home with someone who might... could love me is amazing and I want nothing more than to accept it, but I really think that we should declare what we are first.

That would be much easier. I think.

I'm tired of writing now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tommie...it sounds like you are trying to follow in my relationship footsteps. Well, sort of. P.S...I panicked today because I thought I had missed your birthday, only to realize it is in May and not March. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Ps.s...if that's how it works, anonymous = megs :) mwah. Yes, I finally figured out how this thing works. Maybe.