Monday, March 10, 2008

10000 BC





You have got to be shitting me. What the fuck is up with the beautiful blue eyed, perfectly made up useless white bitch running around this movie? Why the white people look so clean?

Why?

Who is trimming his beard? Who? Tell me. Please. Why does he have so many muscles? Isn't this supposed to be 10,000 B.C. Shouldn't he look a little hungrier. Dirtier. More ignorant?

I don't think that I, in good conscience, could watch this movie. I would make jokes the entire time. This movie just had the whole white Jesus feel going for it. You know like in those old religious movie that every one's mom, grandmother, or aunt has on a VHS cassette somewhere in their house. The one's with Charlton Heston. That might be Spartacus, but you get the idea.

This movie is going to suck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you must know, there were stylists on set. This is hollywood. ok