Sunday, March 16, 2008

Mad As Hell

Recently I went on a bit of a rant about how I was going to release Jun back into the wild. Well I haven't. He came over last Monday, delivered my money AND dinner. You can't hand a guy who actually cooked you dinner his walking papers. At least not right away. So for now he is still in holding on death row.

Last night he stole my sleep. Yes, stole. He called my phone at like 3:30 in the motherfucking morning talking about coming over cause he was drunk and couldn't drive to his house and because I'm a bleeding heart I let his bitch ass come over and now I've been sitting on my couch since 4:15 because it is virtually impossible to sleep in the same bed as him. He is one of those people that parks themselves squarely in the center of the bed while wrapping themselves in the blanket.

Yes, you could say rude. Inconsiderate. ASSHOLE!!!

I am so freaking sleepy now, but I got stuff to do today which is why I will be tossing him out into the street in about one hour.

No comments: