Sunday, May 20, 2007

...interesting week

Well it is over. My week. My birthday, horribly uneventful, why are my five year olds performing a satanic ritual in the center of the classroom week is over.

Um, I said my birthday was this week and, just like my last birthday in Japan, the day of celebrations were lacking. How did that wonderful Tuesday the fifteenth go? Let's see.

My boss bought donuts to celebrate.I don't really like donuts, but I smiled and said arigato loudly and joyfully, and even pretended to be touched by her late night "gift" of sweet, powdered, cream filled, a heart attack in waiting goodness. Honestly I was happy. I thought it was very nice of her.

My roommate went out to dinner with other friends. Not that I wanted to hang out with er dramatic ass anyway.

Everyone I called in my address book was busy. Really they were all "busy." Bitches.


Wasn't that a wonderful Tuesday. My Wednesday went a little better. You see I worked on my birthday and then later realized the error of my ways. So on Wednesday I called in with "throat problems." It was TRUE! Lately when I wake up my throat has been really scratchy and dry. Wednesday I thought it had gotten really bad. So I called.

The day wasn't completely lost on being sick though. I managed to drag my scratchy tail over to a bookstore in the shopping area of town. Sakae, famous for bad Nagoya fashion at all ours of the day and until 3 o'clock at night.

At the bookstore I stumbled across a patch of gold. (Can gold even come in a patch?) I found comic books and not the cool manga shit. I love manga, but I found American comic books. AMERICAN COMIC BOOKS!!! I felt a joy that i had not felt in a long time when I saw them. I did my sacred happy dance. (It is a mix between the cabbage patch, electric slide, and a bit of river dance. It's hot. Kinda scary to children, which is why is is quite sacred.) The last time I found an American comic book it was a fucking lame issue of Wolverine. Just one. One lame issue about an even lamer mutant who should die... painfully. Anyway I was so outraged by seeing it that I picked it up and filed it away in the kiddie book section. (Children around the world, whether intentionally or not, are the single leading cause of death for books. And that issue of Wolverine didn't have the kiddie resistant binding that allows some of the kid books to live. I bet it was ripped to shreds in a puddle of saliva an feces.)

Back to Wednesday. I bought an issue of Captain America, only because it was there, an issue of The Fantastic Four, same reason as Captain (L)AMErica. I try to not even recognize the Fantastic Four as superheroes. They are just accident victims who develop strange complexes. Their inner self came out and now we call see how crazy they are. The sad thing though is that no one has locked those crazy Victims up. I also bought an issue of the X-men. I was happy with that one. I love the X-men.

Back to Tuesday. To make myself feel better about being abandoned by my friends. I treated myself to fried chicken at this cool restaurant near my apartment and a psp. Its blue. And named Amidalah the Destroyer. Not to be confused with that hussy Queen Amidallah.

Wednesday ended with my roommate coming home and sobbing for about five minutes because the guy she has been casually fooling with came to work and talked about how he wants to get a Japanese girlfriend cause he is single. She actually sobbed. I just played with Amidalah and then offered her a piece of cake. Oh yes I financed my own cake. Well my own two pieces of cake.

Thursday passed quickly. I used a few quiet moments to call an emergency session of karaoke in honor of my recent birthday. I sent a text message encouraging everyone to come on Saturday. Of course I received no replies.

Friday is my regular day off. Usually I spend it lying around naked and masturbating occasionally. Well my wonderful roommate decided that since her insomnia has prevented her from sleeping properly for the last month she was close to a nervous breakdown and simply could not go to work. She stayed home on my freaking day off. It was cool though. I lounged around in skimpy underwear (boxer briefs) and a sleazy t-shirt all day. Then I made her come out to dinner with me cause I had a coupon for a free birthday meal.

Saturday. I missed my train. I couldn't remember when my classes started. I got unbearably hungry 2 classes into my shift, and I had like three students come in one after the other who were too cute for words. I actually blatantly stared one up and down for a couple of minutes in class. It was private class and its my privilege as a "demanding" teacher.

Later on Saturday was karaoke. It was supposed to only be a couple of hours, but that quickly turned into an all night all you can drink event that saw me sitting on the floor outside the room declaring Japanese people kawaii or kawainai. Good times.

I also molested Jun's best friend. Gave one of my horribly straight friends the most uncomfortable lap dance of my life. It was worth it though because he turned bright red and had to like look away for a while. He may have cried. I drank too much. Lost my voice. Got a few bottles of wine as gifts. (I didn't drink wine before, but I just can't let alcohol go to waste so now I'm a wine drinker.) Oh yeah I had all that great fun and managed, through a slick bit of number manipulation at the beginning of the night, to never open my wallet once. The night was in my honor and dammit I ain't buying shit, and I will get drunk.

Sunday. Jun made my gag reflex kick into vomit mode. (I'll let you play with that one.) This CD of special songs that i need for my class tomorrow has vanished and so I am pissed and about to jump in bed and finally kiss this week good bye.

1 comment:

SemiSpecial said...

i hope everything gets better on ur end of the spectrum