Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Should be a Given

Sometimes I think I live my life to be surprised. Actually I think it might be my purpose; to be that person who screams, "WOW!", whenever something new and terribly mundane is shown to them.

Anyway, my roommates mother has come to visit. She is a nice lady who talks a lot. She tells some really interesting stories. Especially about my roommate. Basically my roommate was a fucking genius when she was a young child. Like she was really gifted. I'm sure that on some level she is now, but her gifts don't seem practical and her ability to use them seem limited. (Cause she is weird and overly emotional.)

So the three of us have been sharing this apartment since last friday. It has been "fun". I actually think I don't like this apartment. Its not too small. Its just too crowded with stuff that doesn't feel like mine. This apartment comes furnished and I don't think I like the furnishing.

This apartment ain't made for three people. With the furniture and us it is pretty crowded. Especially when my roommates mom starts talking.

All of this I knew before her mother arrived, but last night I realized something completely new. While walking into the bathroom I was suddenly siexed with an urge to throw newly lit matches (like that chick in Chicago), because the smell was over-powering. I realized at that moment that I hate the smell of other people's poo. Like it really makes me angry. I think that if I could convince the mother to leave quickly the bathroom might achieve something like peace. But for now it reeks.

The hate of poo is normal isn't it.

Incidently I've never smelled Jun's poo or seen signs of it. Actually I did but I'm sure he, I, and anyone reading this would die of shame if I discussed it at length. His bathroom is so deodorized and cleaned that I kinda think he doesn't poo in his toilet. Maybe he goes in a bag and then takes it out to the trash.

No comments: