Sunday, May 27, 2007

Man Rag


Last night, in one of the few moments that he was not singing bad karaoke, I shared with Stuart that I have been feeling really frustrated lately. Well not so much frustrated as just on edge. Like all I need is for the right or wrong person to come along and set me off.


Stuart suggested that I was on the "man rag." (ew.)


Doesn't that just sound disgusting. I'm not gonna go into a long rant about how periods are disgusting, even though they are, but... but.... ew.


Anyway, I've been turning that over (as well as the revelation that I am not American) in my head all day. As far as I can tell I just haven't been feeling fulfilled lately.

I don't really have anything to say at the moment. My roommate is here right now and some pretty weird stuff has been happening between us. So right now things on my end are not awkward, but she is the queen of picking an emotion and wallowing in it. Particularly the ones that make you unhappy. SO she is wandering around looking sad. But then again I could just be placing to much importance on myself. She moped before and made stupid whiny noises with her mouth and sometimes asked dumb questions about boys.
Boys are stupid. Girls are even more stupid for letting themselves get caught up. My roommate might be the stupidest girl of them all.
Do I hate my roommate?
No.
Am I finding that I may not be strong enough to take her personality with a smile on my face constantly?
YES!
She is gonna fuck around and get the family treatment. You know getting screamed at for doing stupid shit. I already ignore her freely.

No comments: