Wednesday, July 04, 2007

short and sweet


I almost fell down the stairs yesterday. I've noticed that stair in Japan are usually a lot steeper in houses than in America. Maybe I'm just being invited to the cheap houses.


I watched a guy wishing an erection away on the train today. When I got on I noticed that a beautiful man had a rather striking crotch. Actually it is the other way around. I noticed the crotch had a beautiful man attached.
He looked really uncomfortable too. Maybe it was because I was making a poor attempt at hiding my curiosity or the fact that he was with what appeared to be two of his coworkers. I was on the train for about 15 minutes and watched this guy go from being unaware of his erection, to being proud of his erection, then slightly embarrassed about the erection (he tried to hide it with a little folder which, given the fact that he was Japanese, was amazingly effective) to being bored with his coworkers chattering like two birds around a bath, and finally to content to just stare into his coworkers face and wait for the erection to go down.
It went down quickly after that. His coworker was not really much to look at.


I've started looking into flights to Okinawa. I'm realizing that Okinawa would cost almost a third of what it would have to cost to go to America. with that said I still think I would rather go to America. I really miss my family. A lot. I also really need to go shopping, but that gets second violin compared to my desire to see my family. I should really get a new computer and command my parents to get a web cam.
Or I could just take off from work for a bout a week during a less expensive travel time, but then again I live in Japan and getting a week off is virtually impossible. More than virtually. It is impossible. I'm gonna see about possibly making a weekend really long and flying home. 4 days is better than no days. Even if does involve a 22 hour flight.

finished

2 comments:

SemiSpecial said...

First of all, im saving that photo. I thought it was like a clip from a cheezy 90's r&b video. Then I saw the penis out. I'm going to either consider this art..or a really cool slip up. Either way..its hot.

Tommie, I really hope you are able to come home. But at the same time, don't do it if it's extremely difficult. Your family will always be in the U.S. and i'm sure they will understand. I guess thats just one of those sacrifices..bein in another country.

Artificial Knight said...

i'm off for two weeks in August.