Tuesday, July 31, 2007

update






For those of you who remain interested I will not be going to Okinawa this summer vacation. I will instead buy a bike.




Yes, I know. A bike versus a trip sunny beaches, cool ocean water, and from what my students tell me some awesome fuck-you-in-the-ear shochu should be a no brainer. But in keeping with my normal tradition I have gone and diddled away my money in a fit of........ Just a fit.




I will do better though. I promise. Sorry Peanut. I really did want to gawk at your muscles and listen to you wax poetic about the virtues of lacy thigh socks and mini skirts. Maybe we can get together around Golden Week.




This picture doesn't really deal with anything in this entry. I just thought it was cool.



I met a man. A new man. I think my Jun insanity is clearing up . I still get horny if I see him, but I can actually think now. I will not go the route of my friends and declare him scum, but I will say he is not right for me.

Which brings me to some one who does feel right. About 2 weeks ago I was pissing around on the Internet feeling depressed after the Tequila Party Incident and suddenly a message appeared front his guy who wanted exchange emails. I checked out his profile and saw that he was 35 (ew!) and wearing some pretty silly underwear (HAHAHA!!!) so I figured that he was a pervert and I shouldn't talk to him, but something in me said, "Give him your damn keitai address. If he freaks you out you can simply stop answering his damn messages. Stop being a depressed bitch!"

So I gave him my address and we started talking. We sent messages for about half the night that day and have been talking every day since then. His name is Tomoyuki and he is a social worker in his own little company. I don't really know ho it works but I will figure it out eventually. He, of course, is 35 and has all of the maturity that goes with it, but he still wants to get into a bitches pants.

We had a lunch date on last Friday and then again on Sunday. Well the Sunday thing wasn't a date so much as a happy occurrence at any rate we ended up spending like half the day together. He is wonderful. He is handsome. He is sexy. He and I might have to start picking out china patterns and flower colors for the wedding cause he is just that great. He told me he thinks I'm cute, and I actually believe him when he says it.

I don't know what it is, but he just seems so sincere when he says stuff to me. I'm all giddy and shit. It is kinda funny. I've regained my mind with Jun just to go and lose it the following week with Tomo.

Basically he is wonderful. We are gonna go out again this Friday. Transformers comes out on that day and I bet I could convince him to go with me.






Today I was observed by one of my bosses. I actually brought this on myself. I complained about my crazy kids class so much that one of the bosses took notice and decided to come out and see what the problem was. He then decided to stay and watch most of my other lessons too. I basically ended up with a six foot tall, white, Canadian, second degree black belt, not very funny, incredibly sarcastic, kind of cute, definitely sexy at times shadow. On any other day I would have been glad to see him, but today with him scrutinizing my every move and making poor attempts to not make me feel like he was scrutinizing me I would have rather have seen three of my crazy kids on condensed sugar.
At any rate the day was stressful, but uneventful. My director told me she was quitting soon, but I already knew that. She has been looking troubled for a while. I guess it is time for her to go have a baby or something.
hmmm....
It is getting hard to force words together now so I am gonna go to sleep before I start.........

1 comment:

Artificial Knight said...

YOU JUST WANT TO STEP ON ALL MY JOY!!!!!!

LOL... don't worry guy. I am totally giving him the degrees. I learn every thing I can from him and then I'll start stalking him. Of course, the stalking won't be for any crazy Imma-stab-the-next-bitch-that-talks-to-you reason. I'll just be gathering facts and casting voodoo spells on any bitch that talks to him. :)