Sunday, October 07, 2007

I finally did it. I went to the gym for the first time in a year and I even bought a membership. It only cost about 16 dollars for a one month membership. It honestly wasn't that bad either. I don't know if it is because it is Sunday or what not but the gym was full of middle age-ish people or Little kids in their karate get ups. I honestly didn't do that much today. I was in there for maybe 40 minutes. I was still a bit nervous. I can't help myself. I am a nervous person. Tomo says I shouldn't be that way but I can't help it.

He did admit that when a foreigner comes to the gym, especially a black person, the Japanese folks talk. A lot. A bunch of "sugoi's" and "eeehhhhh's". SO he says I should work hard to not embarrass myself in the gym. Isn't he a great motivator?

3 comments:

Artificial Knight said...

that would be nice especially since i have become a blimp. all the progress I made. Gone.

SemiSpecial said...

I find it ironic that you didn't want this to be a video blog.

Anonymous said...

don't be 2 excited about the gym. ur basically signing ur soul away. no wonder the devil always looks so svelte in pictures.