Monday, December 10, 2007

Train Rant: Arms

My biceps are unbalanced. My right is definitely bigger and more defined, while my left is, this pains me so much, a gelatinous balloon of fat. It completely lacks definition. Now don't get me wrong my right arm is in no way prepared for the Mr. Universe competition, but when you compare it to my left arm you quickly realize that it could win an award for simply not sucking.

I think I should switch arms... for masturbating. That could help. That is the most basic arm exercise that a man can do. Their could be a problem with that though. If I switch arms there is a chance that only my forearm would benefit from that exercise.

Now I am not ashamed about masturbating. I just don't want to announce it to the world. That is what a swollen forearm means. To me at least. You can assume with 85% accuracy that the guy who's forearm is really huge uses that arm to masturbate. It is one of the great certainties of life. If you are still not sure have the guy squeeze something. His strong hand is his wanking hand.

It's true. Try it.

No comments: