Monday, September 18, 2000

I give

I can't believe the nerve of this child. Tyrone, Hubert whatever the hell you want to call him may be older than me but he still acts like a child. I guess I am one of his favorite toys because he regularly throws me against a wall. Let me tell you exactly what I mean before I bore you to death.

Last night I logged on to the internet and was about to start talking to one of my friends but then decided to play a game and look up some stuff from my french class. About fifteen minutes after I logged on he sends me a note saying "by the way I did not want to talk to you anymore either." I have this weird feeling that he assumes I knew he was on the internet an that I got on with the sole intent of finding him out and talking to him. I sorry but this is not so.

I am so tired of him always assuming the worst about me. Saturday night I suggested to my friend that we go over to Mobile to see him because I did not know where his apartment was. When we got there he said "oh shit" when he saw me. I hadn't seen him in three weeks and the first thing he says is 'oh shit'. I was stunned, shocked, hurt , but I did not let him see that in my face. I just kept smiling like I always do and let the world know that everything is alright. Yep sure is.

Anyway, he acted all cold and mean to me for the rest of the night. I was so glad to see him at first but then I just wanted to leave. Well we finally did bring him back to his apartment, that when he decided he was going to try to tell Christina some little story about me.

I trusted him with some of the most important things in my life and then he makes jokes about them and uses them to threaten me. But, like always, I smiled and asked Christina to leave.

Sunday I got his little note. I sent him an e-mail to. I said that I was through with his childish games. I mean it this time to.

I broke our silence last time we were not talking......I won't do it again. I have finally given up. (smiling) and it feels good.

No comments: