Sunday, September 03, 2000

i guess

I guess now is the time that I should make good on my first entry and provide you with some info on myself.....I guess.

Well let us see. I am an eighteen year old black male. I'm bi, but I think a few of you may have picked up on that already. I just started college. That's just about all I can think of off the top of my head. Well, wait! I like the colors blue, olive green, and black. These are the basic foundations for my wardrobe.(of course I would never wear blue and olive green. For those who don't know that is a crime punishable by death.) I'm a Taurus. I've never watched the sunrise or set. I'm just way to busy for such trivial things. I have been accused of rambling on and on for hours at a time about nothing in particular. I have been accused of being a witch, gay, a Jesus Freak, a activist for every cause, and drunken and/or high on several occasions. Let me add: I am way to much of a control freak to relinquish control of myself to any drug or person. I learned this after once being high and drunk one night. That's a different story....don't worry about it.

That's just about all you'll get out of me. I don't really have any spell binding stories to share with you because I am the most boring, maybe even perfect person you will ever meet, or that is the story that I read at the top of my lungs to the world.

No comments: