Wednesday, September 27, 2000

It Finally Happened

For the first time in my life I forgot something that was really important.

My sister's birthday was yesterday and I forgot.

I didn't even get the idea to call her until about 4 in the morning today!

Well I think she'll be alright. We can just celebrate her birthday a week late like they do me. No biggy.

.....but why did I forget?

Let's see I think it is safe to say that i was completely enthralled in my self and my own problems. yep. I think that is it. Now that may be selfish...I guess, but when you really look at it it can't be selfish. No one is ever going to stop and ask how you are doing....and mean it. That type of thing is all up to you to regulate in your own way. Besides i have no one to shower my attentions on anyway. the last person just declared he doesn't want to speak to me again. So I'm left with myself and my friend Tina, who I am sure is getting tired of me sticking my nose into the personal matters of her life. I can't help it though.

I don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend, all my friends from high school either don't talk to me or they just moved off to some far of college. It's me that is here left to worry about me.

Now that isn't selfish in my eyes. That is just the truth. just choose to see it for what it is.

you know something that is really funny. My parents hate for me to get on the Internet. I'll tell you why later.

No comments: