Wednesday, August 29, 2007

You might be wondering what might inspire me to teach my students the meaning of the word "boo-boo," and to your question I present exhibit A. This incredibly "delicious and appetizing" piece of sushi is known by the amazingly improper name Kani Miso. Actually the brown shit is called Kani Miso. I don't know the proper name for this sushi.

What is Kani Miso?

If you live on the coast I am sure that you have at one point or another encountered one of the raw ingredients of Kani Miso. Take a crab and crack the shell off. That black stuff inside is what you are after. The part that I have discarded for years is saved here and mixed with miso paste.

That is it. The black shit in the crab is mixed with some deep brownish red shit to form this shitty looking concoction. Yes. I ate it. It didn't taste as dradful as I thought it would but I don't think it is something that I will be trying again.

1 comment:

SemiSpecial said...

That is a really gross pic.