Tuesday, March 21, 2006

DAY 3




I’m starting to think that I should have endeavored to maintain this thing daily. Well that was the original plan, but due to set-backs things were changed. The power situation here in Japan is pretty weird. I don’t think they use three prongs ever. They just let their electricity just flow willy nilly all over the damn place. At any rate I purchased a funky looking extension cord so that I could finally charge my computer up and get a few things done. I was finally able to chat with Rasha and assure her that country to popular belief I did make it across the ocean. I called my parents. They were worried. They tried to call my branch school, but were not able to get through.

We’ve been walking all over Okayama, which is the city in which I’m doing my training before I travel to my school in Ogaki. We went to a castle today. We, of course, is my training class. My trainers let us loose upon the city for like two days. IN my class there are about ten people: David, Rennel, Dayo, Tracy, Naho, Archie, Steven, Danielle, Meilei, and me. Ta-da.

No comments: