Thursday, March 02, 2006

ho hum

I wanted to link this entry to my friend rasha's blog, but she isn't accepting links or something. That's beside the point though. I'm not gonna do a whole friend introduction thing like she is doing but I would like to mention one of my friends, Christina. I actually feel kinda bad about mentioning her here. It is not really my style to mention someone by name before I thrash them. (i've always wanted to say that. "i'll thrash you!" ha!)
Christina for some reason has ditched me. She's done the same to Rasha, but I can't really speak for Rasha about that. Anyway, she ditched me. I can't really say that I'm shocked. She has a new man who she is actually planning on marrying. It only seems right that she remove a few distractions from her life and I guess that is what I have become to her.

Am I too demanding? I don't think so.
Am I too judgmental? Maybe. I have opinions which may clash with others sometimes.

The reason that I ask these questions is because that is the only reason I can imagine for Christina ditching me. Apparently she found our 7+ year friendship to be too demanding in the face of her impending marriage or she found that may disapproval of her crappy little boy-man was just too negative for her life. At any rate she hasn't called me or returned my e-mails in about 3 weeks. Maybe more than that.
Normally, I wouldn't be bothered by this. If she doesn't want to talk for awhile I usually understand and am more than willing to give her her space. Its just that I am on the verge of leaving the country and I would like to get to see my friend, my good friend, just one more time before I leave. At the rate she is going I may never see or hear from her again.


That is really all I have to say about that right now. I'm actually pretty pissed at her, but my anger never translates well. It always comes off as me being some kinda calm and controlled person. I'm actually the most out of control person I know. (i'm sure we all say that. for me it is actually true though.)

No comments: