Friday, October 06, 2006

some random questions... and me talking to much... about nothing


I like random questions. I'm considering making a collection of random questions, but to do that I supppose I would have to set out parameters for what is random.

I really don't know. For something to be random there has to be some... um... consistency? I don't know. Perhaps this is one string of thought that I should abandon.

Anyway, this is Doraemon. Yes. He is evil. He is one of several beloved creatures here in Japan. From what the locals say he is a cat. Yes, a cat. I do not believe this. And I will tell you why.

Doraemon has no ears. Why, you ask. Because sometime in the future (Doraemon is a special breed fo evil time traveling "cat") his ears were eaten off by a mouse. because of this Doraemon has an irrational fear of mice. Doraemon also has a pouch through which he is able to any number of "useful" things, which actually always end up causing some form of discomfort for his owner. Doraemon is also Japanese which just makes him evil. Well he may not be evil, but he is not a cat.

I wonder what kind of underwear drag queens wear. Boxers, briefs, panites, thongs, some kind of weird joskstrap. I wish someone were here to shed light on that little mystery. (how's that for random?)

Doraemon is not a cat. He is a koala. This is the only way by which I can explain his peculiarites. Koala's are on the whole not plagued by mice. So if a rogue mouse were to attack a koala I believe that the koala may be so surprised that he would not be able to maintain possesion of his ears. Also koalas are marsupials. They like kangaroos, opposums and other marsupial-y animals that I can't think of are subject to a strange birth defect that makes them produce a pouch. Its for holding their kids but Doraemon pulls things from the future to hurt people. Doraemon is an evil koala, but even his status as living being is debatable.

I have ben told recently that Doraemon is a robot. Yes, a robot. Apparently a film or some evil Doraemon broadcast has made it known that Doraemon is not even alive. I actually don't believe the whole robot thing. He is some type of lifeless koala puppet being controlled by some unknown group. An so Doraemon is evil... by default and all of the people who love him are evil too, or at least under the influence of evil and are therefore rendered... evil. Its a transitive property. It is true. I assure you.

No comments: