Saturday, September 02, 2006

August 28, 2006 @ work

Currently, I am testing a theory. As long as you appear to be busy people will assume you are and will not bother you. i have nothing to do right now. My day is planned. All I have to do now is greet my students when they arrive... in 10 minutes. If I appear unbusy my japanese coworkers will put me on fan detail. (basically I will be given a bottomless box filled to infinity with fans and either a stack of stick-to-your-fingers-and-clothes stickers or a slice-deep-into-your-fingers flyers to attach through prayer and staples to the fans.) I don't like fan detail. If you haven't noticed. It feels like a cruel punishment for being one of the few english speakers in the office. I've had a thought recently, fan detail could possibly be the key yo stopping violent crimes... in the whole world... and select portions of the universe


Yes. Fan detail is an unmatched force of control.

I work with an almost limitless number of beautiful japanese women. Its like beauty is a prerequisite for working for my company. All of the women are beautiful and if they lack it in the face they make up for it with their bodies. I've seen mothers of three who look like they just exited high school. If I were like most men i might be in Heaven, but all that i see is frustration. Why can't the number of beautiful women be matched by the number of beautiful men. Sure, we have some lookers, but to see them you must muscle your way past all of the women.

This is just wrong on so many levels.

No comments: