Thursday, September 28, 2006

September 25, 2006 9:59pm (on the train, again)

Yokkaichi, the station for the overly styled and hideous, appeared out of nowhere tonight. The train stopped and the gorgeous boy in the brown pants exited without so much as a glance in my direction. I his place appeared "bony ass", the snake charmer. He's not very good. All that his swaying back and forth is doing is drawing my attention to his annoyingly pointy shoes and complete lack of ass. That's just a damn tragedy.
*
*
*
My prayers have been answered, he just found a seat. I don't like to write on the train, but I feel as if I have no choice (destiny?) because my mp3 player died on me and the book that I brough is total shite! I realy don't want to examine the passengers on tonights meat train (the train back to nagaya on weekdays at night time is always packed with men). Well I'm looking a little but not as much as I normally would.

I like Japanese guys in pink shirts. How's that for random? Not very I know.
This train takes for fucking ever to get back to the damn city and its fucking hard to wirte. Its bouncing so much that it looks like I'm writing arabic or something.

*grrrrr*

No comments: