Sunday, September 24, 2006

Could it be.... me?



Could this one day be me? Probably not, but there is a small chance that on one cold saturday night in November I could be taking my first and probably only dip into the world of *gulp* drag.

I went out last night and this cute little Japanese guy said that he could imagine me in drag and that he would love to photograph me in drag. At first I was insulted, because I normally don't like drag queens. There is just something about about the type of hyperfeminity that drag queens embody that I just can't vibe with. It is similar to my feelings about rappers. I guess they are on the other end of the spectrum in a little place called hypermasculinity. I can't feel them either. I am not about grabbing my dick and calling girls bitches and shit. Well I do call girls bitches sometimes. I also call guys bitches. I suppose that makes it ok. some people wouldn't agree but whatever.

Me in drag. I just can't see it. Well actually I can see it. After the cute Japanese guy said his little piece an actual drag queen popped up and agreed that I would look great in drag and demanded/encouraged me to come let him help me get in drag at his party in November.

I don't know about all this. I'm not into this. I've always been anti-drag... for me. Maybe it works for other people, but in my world it doesn't fit... but now I'm curious. I keep imagining myself walking in heels and a short skirt. (shortly after i picture that i stab myself with a needle.) I really want to let that guy take my picture. I saw some of his stuff and he does good work. Me in drag.

This is the drag queen who wants to help me get into drag. He... she... this person says they'l let me use their clothes and shit, and i can drink for free and basically act a damn fool at the club.

I don't know, but I do like to drink. That much I know.

No comments: