Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Damn you Winter!! Damn you overheated trains!!

Among my friends I am probably best known for my unbearably dry skin and my lackidasical attitude torwards lotion. It would see m that Japan in working hard on making me change my ways.
Every time I step onto a train or into a building I am blasted by an almost ubearable wall of heat. The heat alone is terrible, but when it is coupled with my dry skin it sends me into itchy convulsions. My face, neck, back, hands, chest, even my fucking ass all becomes alive with this itchy....hell.
Now, I for the ife of me can't decide if itching flls under pain or simple discomfort. I mean when it isn't confined to one area has a line been crossed? I think so.
Anyway, starting today I will start a moisturizing regiment. I will not continue to look like a crazy gaijin every time I step onto a train.
Once I even had a cute little kid comment on my dry skin. He looked so concerned s he pointed to my draw knuckles and rambled on in incomprehensible kiddy japanese.
My itching and the cute little kid are not the true catalyst for my sudden interest in moisturizing. The true reason wold be the realization that my face is peeling. It looks like I have dandruff on my fucking face. This is not right. I look crazy. I don't allow dandruff on my fucking head let alone my face.
That brings me to another point. Possibly an even bigger issue than my dry skin. I'm almost out of oil for my hair. The supply that I brough from home lasted for a full ten months an now I NEED more. The last time that I didn't use anything on my hair for a prolonged amount of time my scalp became really sensitive and my hair started to break and fall out. It was horrible. I felt like I was shedding or something. The lightest touch would make me demand your head. Until I can find more oil or some substitute I will have to decide what I can do with my hair.

I wonder what bitches in Africa use. I don't have any damn juice or berries here.

1 comment:

SemiSpecial said...

Maybe you will shed come out of your dead skin.

Why don't you look on the internet..to find some other ways to get some sort of moisture to ur skin. All is not lost. You like to make things...try to create ur own oil.