Friday, January 19, 2007

You know and while I seem to be in a writing flurry tonight I have a question:

WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH MY BILLS?!?!?!

My rent makes sense. My power makes sense. It it cold as Dante's Hell outside so the heating bill will be high. But why exactly is my cell phone bill over 10,000 yen ($83)? Why is my internet bill just 500 yen short of 10000? What is going on? Something has to change and soon. This is just to much money.

And what the hell is up with my credit card not working. I pay those bitches every damn month. Hell they take their money before I see my damn pay check.

I got to make some phone calls tomorrow. *sigh* And spend an hour trying to make them understand that I don't speak Japanese.

I never knew that bills would make me want to go back to the states.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, go bak then> You can read our bills. hmph