Friday, January 12, 2007

slap tommie

first of all you wished a mormon guy happy christmas...not sure if thats a faux-pa or not. but saying happy christmas definitely should be. i made the pilgrimage to oxford yesterday, hung out with brenda in the WC and shamlessly hit on japanese chics in the library. the "O" just aint what it used to be though. i got all excited about my blog...the fitness blog. 10 weeks to perfect abs. i was gonna start the documentation take the pictures devise the work out plan when my AC adapter started smoking. i tried to duck tape it...no avail. couldnt get a replacement had to call Toshiba. they want a Man...as in 10000 yen not a person and itll take 3 weeks for them to ship it. thats when it dawned on me that the japanese are sytematically and methodically fucking me. where as you got fucked very hard and quick (of course leaving you sore for quite some time) they have managed to extend my fucking into its 3rd year!

No comments: