Saturday, February 17, 2007

Dream Girls

I saw Dream Girls.

My life has been changed.

I might watch it again. I'm homesick now. Watching people lipsynch to their own voices made remember just how much I enjoy hearing people sing. Like my older sister has aggravated me for years with her singing (she sings wonderfully, but always a little too close to my ears and always loud as hell). I miss it now though.

Anyway, the movie was so good that I got all misty in the first few moments of the movie. Like they were doing the first number in those ugly orange dresses and I was almost moved to tears. It was so good. SO GOOD!!! I think I have to see it again.

I love Jennifer Hudson. That bitch can sing.... SANG!!!! That girl was working it in the movie. She better win something... anything. Even a fucking candy bar will be enough. She was so good. I was so impressed.

Beyonce is a scary Diana Ross look-a-like.

I just saw the movie and I'm having trouble getting my thoughts together. It was so good.

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
good

No comments: