Sunday, February 11, 2007

short sweet confused

I feel lonely.
Well, not really lonely just bored.
I feel like going somewhere but I don't have any money and most of my friends are no where to be found.
I'm not hungry. But I could eat.
I'm not horny, but I could fuck.

I think the guy I've been fooling around with, Toshi, has grown tired of me. He hasn't called me over for the second week in a row. So now I'm trying to find someone to come suck my dick, but I'm not horny. That cold equal a lot of work for someone.

Here is a question.
If you had to make your "last stand" where wold you do it? How would you do it? And, most importantly, what music wold be playing? (only rules here are keep your weapons and places limited to what YOU can carry and the realm of reality.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i will suck you dick