Thursday, February 01, 2007

revelations from a some time seer

1. 7 minutes in Heaven

The problem with being tuned into the world of the possible and the impossible is that often the line between past, present, and future... all possible futures is often blurred to incomprehensible levels. Take this morning as an example. Between 7:10 and 7:18 I was lost in a trance. A deep trance in which I was allowed to feel up one of my bosses.
It started with me in bed. It was early in the morning. The sky outside was that milky blue gray that you see just before the sun appears properly. I was considering not going to work, as is my habit in the morning, and after about 5 minutes picked up the phone and called the office. (keep in mind that the office doesn't open until about 9.) The guy, M____, answered the phone, and listened carefully as I spun a dreadful lie. Probably a mix of diarrhea, fictional exhaustion, and something that made him suddenly say he would come to my place immediately to check on me an so he did.
Suddenly he was standing in my horrifically dirty apartment in the suit that I complemented him on yesterday. I was shocked to say the least and knew that since he had come all this way I had to at least act the part of a sick person. He came over and felt my head and what not. His hands were cool and felt so nice. They reminded of my mother's hands. Strange, yeah? Then he asked if I wanted to skip the whole day or just a few classes. I said a few classes and he suggested the ones at the beginning.
Then the dream got weird. He started to get undressed. Like he was peeling off his suit and shirt and was just standing their in his boxers. I was taken back but decided to ignore it. He then sat on the floor and leaned back on the bed and then started to call the office to report that I would be missing those classes. I am a touchy person so I started playing with his hair and rubbing on his chest a little. Then I was sitting behind him rubbing on his chest and stomach .Suddenly I felt really weak. Like my body got heavy and felt like a sack of potatoes. I sorta just leaned back over on the bed exhausted and just laid there. Then I told him that i should probably miss the whole day and he's like, "Come on Tommie. You can't die." He was rubbing my head and neck again and then I woke up.
The alarm was going off.

I honestly couldn't tell for a while if I actually made that call or if any of that happened. But I'm gonna go to work anyway and see if their is someone working in my place for the first two classes.

hmm... cute guy on tv. He is really cute. Why is he working out with old women?

2. The weight of the future

The problems inherent in knowing the future are easily understood and discovered even by the dimmest of minds. But the weight of the future is only bestowed upon us few great people. I actually have never met a person who knew the future as well as I do. But enough of that. I could list the problems with knowing the future. There are many, but I will simply tell you the most challenging: the overwhelming urge to scream "I told you so!" at every moment of every day.

This morning I recieveed an phone e-mail from one of my Japanese friends telling me to call my friend J____. He said that J____ urged me to do it asap. Already, I was referencing all of the visions that I had had on him. I was in Japanese class so I said I would do it when I got home. I did.
Within moments of him answering the phone J____ was crying and immediately I knew what had happened. J_____'s boyfriend, whom we will call Beezlebub or Bee, had called J_____ this morning and told him rather briskly that it was over. I had seen this many months ago and, in an attempt to prep J_____ , had joked with him about it. My preparations seem to not have been sufficient for the onslaught of abandonment that Bee was thrusting upon him . Bee said that he found a new job on a cruise ship inthe Carribbean, obviously a lie, and would not be able to come to Australia as he and J______ had been planning. He also stated that he was not willing to do the long distance thing (possibly the only truth he has uttered in their entire relationship.) and that the reason for this is that he wants to workout (ha!) and study on the ship.
J______ was devestated. Sobbing. Loudly. On the phone. Calls to Australia are not cheap, but there is no way to communicate things like cost to grief-stricken people. So I just listened to his incoherent wailing, mumbled that it would be ok, and seriously considered honoring his request to go punch Beezlebub in the throat.
I saw this breakup coming and so it pained me to finally watch it taking place. You see we seers see many possible futures with different outcomes, but in all of the futures I saw for J_____ and Bee everything happened after this breakup. It was inevitable as they see.

3. Speaking in Strange Tongues

The problem with having so many visions and ultimately knowing the future is that you feel compelled to share your findings with the masses. This is very difficult if you do not know the language of your audience. I find that learning Japanese is impossible, but meeting cute Nepalese guys who need your help in "learning the language" is easy. So the final problem of being a seer is clear:

Find time to teach cute nepalese boy to "speak in tongues."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is this a story..or ur life

Artificial Knight said...

this shit is actually happening sweetie